Thursday, June 21, 2012

Introducing Animes

aaarrrhhhh tried to post this on wordpress; couldn't, so I will try to post it here...I am going to talk about something I absolutely love. Animes or otherwise referred to as manga. They are stories in comic forms, and depending on how good they are, are converted to television series(cartoon of course). In Japan, animes lovers are branded 'otakus'..so yea, I have become an otaku(hahahaha). So without further ado(the good stuff I wrote on wordpress seems to have vanished from my mind completely), I will introduce a few of my favorite tv series..I am not really a comic fan because the tv series have all the action, great soundtracks, etc etc etc.....here goes. Bleach: It's a popular series that has run for over ten(10) years, written by Tite Kubo; about a fifteen(15) year old boy(when it began) now seventeen(17), who is able to see the dead. He one day runs into a death god(Shinigami in Japanese), and finds himself in all manner of battles to save his home, friends and even his neighbourhood...I love it because it has amazing soundtracks, is crazy funny, is action-packed and tiptoes around romance(hahahaha) Next up, is Naruto: This is the story of a kid who lost his parents at birth, the human vessel of a nine-tailed beast capable of wreaking great havoc on the earth if given the chance, hated, feared by his villagers, but doesn't let that defeat him..instead, he proves himself in battle as a student, ninja, team-mate and gradually begins to earn the respect of his villagers. It ran for two hundred and twenty(220) episodes..that is roughly five(5) years, and it has a sequel. Naruto Shippudden: This is the sequel of naruto, and is still running...Oh, did I mention the naruto series was written by a Masashi Kishimoto? Didn't think so..Hahaha. So, Shippudden is about the same Naruto Character, only older. It is still running, and has released over two hundred and fifty (250) episodes. One piece: Written by Eiichiro Oda, this anime has been run for fifteen(15) years and it is still running..its about a seventeen(17) year old boy who becomes a pirate with the objective of becoming the "Pirate King" and his sojourn to that title... love it crazy. Gintama: Ran for nine(9) years, about a samurai in an era where samurais hardly existed anymore, operates an odd jobs facility, gained more respect than the city Governor..hahahahaha...its a full comedy, everyday kind of thing. Written by Hideaki Sorachi. Really cool. Finally(getting a little pooped here), we have good old Fairy Tail: It is set in "the era of magic"...and is about an organisation that runs the best magic facility around...If I may say, this has one of the best soundtracks I have listened to. Has great action, comedy, and equally tip toes around romance(hahaha). It is written by Hiro Mashima, and has run for six(6) years. Okay, so this is the first part of my introduction to anime world, I will think of another aspect of the anime industry I will introduce you to. *wink*.. love you guys..and I hope wordpress gets this.

No comments: