Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well..............

Can you imagine after composing a little write up blogger decided to screw me so instead of re-writing i just decided to put a collection of weird, funny stories.
Enjoy:

Homeowner Offers Burglar Breakfast
Suspect Wanted By Police
POSTED: 8:45 am EDT September 24, 2007
UPDATED: 3:24 pm EDT September 24, 2007


SAN ANTONIO -- A man said he had a heart-to-heart conversation with an armed burglar over a cup of coffee after he found him stealing his belongings from his home on Sept. 11, KSAT-TV in San Antonio reported.
Steve Swanson said he found a man, whom police suspect is Armando Hernandez, stealing items from his home.
"I said, 'What are you doing here?'" Swanson said. "He said, 'I'm taking your stuff, and it's too bad you showed up.'"
Swanson said the man was carrying a knife in one hand and a gun in the other, but he didn't panic.
"I said, 'You don't want to do this. First of all, if you harm me or kill me, I'm just going to go to heaven. You're going to go to prison forever,'" Swanson said.
Swanson said he gave the burglar all the money in his wallet and offered to listen to his problems over breakfast.
He said the man told him he couldn't pay his bills or afford to buy food for himself.
Swanson said he ended their conversation with a prayer and a hug.
He said he convinced the man to give him back two pillowcases full of stolen items.
However, Swanson said, the burglar still got away with some of his wife's expensive jewelry.
Swanson said he notified police only for insurance purposes.
Swanson said he would have upheld his promise to let the thief go had he not taken the items.
Swanson said he believes the men crossed paths for a reason.
"I do believe God put us together and protected me," he said.


Sorry no more my server's insane today......(sniff! sniff!!)

No comments: