Monday, July 23, 2007

slow days

Some days are so exciting and some days are absolutely slooooooooooooow....like d one am having now and its beginning to tell on my mood(although it really shouldn't)... for some strange reason its not just me dats bored...it seems to be everywhere... so am just curious: what do you do on your slow days? and how can u make it more exciting[for u at least]?
for someone like me i fiddle with the web and try to meet new people(depending on who sparks my interest), make a few calls, listen to music etc but i find even dat can be tiresome...so WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO WITH A SLOW DAY????!!!

5 comments:

The Cake Mall said...

I chew.. ckaes.. sweets pies... so you see i try not to look forward to slow days:)

NikkiSab said...

MY DEAR ME I DE LISTEN TO CORRECT MUSIC. i AV A FANTASTIC LARGE COLLECTION + DERE IS ALWAYS D INTERNET MUSIC STATION. ALSO I HIDE AND PLA SOLITAIRE. BUT SMT I CANT WAIT FOR 5PM

Onome said...

hahahahaha
@ Efe: dont worry am a sweet tooth too slow days or no
@ nikki: u dey enjoy ooo i fit collect some music from u(lol)?

sessumahru said...

Music, novels and people...in that order...sex too is good :)

Onome said...

sessumahru u silly ooo (lol)